Raw 16WW Solar PV Intraday Generation Data
Shows the generation pattern for each analysed day,
in particular revealing sometimes rapid fluctuations during the day,
at the 10 minute sample interval used by SunnyBeam / SunnyBoy.
- Files of form sunnybeam.dump.YYYYMMDD.txt are raw output from
sunnybeamtool -l for evening of YYYY/MM/DD.
- Local solar noon is very close to UTC noon.
- Uncorrected for time (Sunny Beam seems to want to correct to German time
even though it is kept on UTC on the display always).
- Sunny Beam clock sometimes drifts as much as 15 minutes before manual
- Some data is inexplicably corrupt.
See Intraday Data for more background.
Older intraday samples (CSV):
All saved data from SMA Windows apps (.zip)
Intraday dumps (sunnybeamtool -l) and notes: