Earth Notes: Heat Battery Grid Top-up Maximum
(See the control parameters, logs, dataset and backstory.)
This page shows the maximum percent-full to top-up to from the grid, if any, for the DHW heat battery.
Diversion plus top-up today: 8.358kWh
Heat battery control log entry:
2023-12-07T19:11Z MT 0 GI 199 IT 179 F WF ES 1
Putative current raw top-up level (when allowed): 75% (normal min 0%, max 100%).
- [MT] 0% heat battery Maximum Top-up level: 0%
- [GI] Grid Intensity gCO2/kWh: 199 (7d mean 258)
- [IT] Grid gCO2/kWh Intensity Threshold below which discretionary top-up is allowed: 179.
- [F ] expected grid demand from High (peak) / - (normal) / Low (off-peak).
- [F F] good Forecast PV generation tomorrow.
- [F W] solar generation Winter minimum.
- Recent (8/8) days when battery did not fill: 100%
- Grid frequency response minutes today (~0% of active): 18
External control tables: