Earth Notes: Heat Battery Top-up DatasetUpdated 2022-05-21 10:34 GMT.
By Damon Hart-Davis.
A script on the main Raspberry Pi runs every 10 minutes to compute target maximum heat-battery top-up level from the grid. This depends on a a number of factors such as time of day, grid carbon intensity, and sunshine forecast.
The heat-battery system is a Sunamp Thermino powered via a myenergi eddi.
- Eddi installed 2022-02-23.
- 16WW heat battery top-up limit from grid
- 16WW heat battery top-up limit from grid and myenergi eddi solar diverter state.
- heat, heat-battery, Sunamp, Thermino, top-up, storage, grid, carbon, intensity, myenergi, eddi, London, UK
- % topup limit
- date created
- date published
- date modified
- temporal coverage
- spatial coverage
- UK centre 51.406696N,-0.288789E elevation 16m
- directory of recent 10-minute heat-battery top-up-limit log data files named YYYYMMDD.log
- directory of batched monthly 10-minute heat-battery top-up-limit log data files named YYYYMM.log.gz
- canonical URL
- this descriptive text with markup
- is part of
- 16WW Dataset
- this dataset is licensed under CC0, ie it is effectively public domain; if you make use of this data, attribution is welcome but not obligatory