Earth Notes: Eddi Solar PV Diverter Top-up DatasetAuto-updated 2022-05-16.
By Damon Hart-Davis.
Various stats are gathered from the eddi (via the Internet-based API), including:
- a regular 10-minute full stats snapshot
- a per-minute record of reducing grid load in response to low grid frequency
- a summary by day of energy delivered to the heat battery by diversion from PV or boost from grid
Heat-battery target and eddi state:
Current Month Eddi/Thermino kWh
2022-05: days=15.5, heat battery mean kWh/d=4.0 (divert/d=3.8, boost/d=0.2).
Recent Month Eddi/Thermino kWh
2022-04: days=30.0, heat battery mean kWh/d=4.1 (divert/d=4.0, boost/d=0.1).
Recent month's daily inputs to the heat battery by divert from PV, and boost from grid:
2022-04-18: Reading Bias
While PV is producing, and at other times when the Enphase ACB is carrying load and balancing grid flow to close to zero, the eddi reports up to ~90W import. Standing watching the LED indicators on the import and export supply meters at ~9am today, they indicated slight export (or nothing) while the eddi display was showing intermittent imports of up to ~200W. So far I trust trust the accuracy of the eddi least out of the Enphase and the supply meters. Which is not to say that the eddi is horrible!
- 16WW myenergi eddi stats
- 16WW heat battery energy diversion from solar PV and top-up from grid and other myenergi eddi stats.
- heat, heat-battery, Sunamp, Thermino, top-up, storage, grid, carbon, intensity, myenergi, eddi, London, UK
- date created
- date published
- date modified
- temporal coverage
- spatial coverage
- UK centre 51.406696N,-0.288789E elevation 16m
- directory of 10-minute myenergi eddi stats files named YYYYMMDD.log and frequency-response log records named YYYYMMDD.freqResp.log
- directory of batched monthly 10-minute eddi stats files named YYYYMM.log.gz, batched frequency response files named YYYYMM.freqResp.log.gz, monthly by-day summaries of eddi energy sent to the heat battery by diversion and boost named YYYYMM.daily.csv
- canonical URL
- this descriptive text with markup
- is part of
- 16WW Dataset
- this dataset is licensed under CC0, ie it is effectively public domain; if you make use of this data, attribution is welcome but not obligatory