Earth Notes: Research Articles and ReportsUpdated 2019-11-28 09:35 GMT.
Articles and write-ups on research projects including government-funded industrial research.
A collection of all EOU research reports, data, summaries and meeting notes. This research includes formal and less formal, public and private. This also covers open source development work.
Some of this is my own work/data, and some is my reporting on others'.
The public outputs of a couple of more substantial Innovate-UK-funded are here also, in collaboration with others.
- Open-Source Thermostatic Radiator Valve (OpenTRV)
- IoT Launchpad Research
- Energy Game Changer: HaaS Lite Introduction
Articles with Research Content
- Bats Around our Home aka 16WW
- Catalogue of Aerodynamic Characteristics of Airfoils (1980)
- Domestic Dynamic Demand Ideas and the Nesta Challenge
- EGC: HaaS Lite WP1 D13 Technical Research
- EGC: HaaS Lite WP1 D15 Customer Research
- EGC: HaaS Lite WP1 D17 Financial Research
- Energy Game Changer: HaaS (Heating as a Service) Insight Summary
- Energy Game Changer: HaaS (Heating as a Service) Lite Intro
- Energy Game Changer: HaaS OSHUG Camp 2018 Talk
- IoT Launchpad Project Deployment
- IoT Launchpad Project Outcomes
- IoT Launchpad Project Research
- On 16WW Mains Inlet Water Temperature
- On 16WW Relative Humidity (2010 to 2013)
- On Dynamic Demand Control Potential Value (2009)
- On IoT Communications Backhaul
- On IoT Data Sets and Processing
- On IoT Leaf Enclosure Sizing
- On IoT Live Interaction
- On IoT Security and Privacy, for Data in Transit and Long-term
- On IoT Sensor Set Selection for Launchpad
- On Micro-survey Results
- On Smart Heating For Small Buildings in the UK (2012)
- On the Project CHARM Conference (2013-02)
- On the Salford Energy House (2017-08)
- On the TEDDINET-Ctech Non-domestic Energy Symposium (2017-06)
- On Variations in GB Grid Electricity CO2 Intensity 2009 to 2015
- On Variations in GB Grid Electricity CO2 Intensity: Samples
- OpenTRV Protocol Discussions Part 1 (2014-11)
- OpenTRV Protocol Discussions Part 2 (2014-11)
- OpenTRV Protocol Discussions Part 3 (2014-12)
- White Paper: OpenTRV North London Homes Trial (2015 to 2017)