Earth Notes: Heat Battery Grid Top-up Maximum
(See the control parameters, logs, dataset and backstory.)
This page shows the maximum percent-full to top-up to from the grid, if any, for the DHW heat battery.
Diversion plus top-up today: 4.545kWh
Heat battery control log entry:
2023-12-08T22:51Z MT 100 GI 62 IT 179 F WG ES 4
Putative current raw top-up level (when allowed): 100% (normal min 0%, max 100%).
Eddi state 4: boost (heat battery grid top-up).
- [MT] 100% heat battery Maximum Top-up level: 100%
- [GI] Grid Intensity gCO2/kWh: 62 (7d mean 236)
- [IT] Grid gCO2/kWh Intensity Threshold below which discretionary top-up is allowed: 179.
- [F ] expected grid demand from High (peak) / - (normal) / Low (off-peak).
- [F G] grid is super-Green (low) intensity and no draw-down from storage.
- [F W] solar generation Winter minimum.
- Recent (8/8) days when battery did not fill: 100%
- Grid frequency response minutes today (~0% of active): 10
External control tables: